When ordering wedding invitations or other print materials, we follow a simple process to make things go as smoothly as possible.
1. Choose from our range of house collections or enquire about bespoke design. You can email us here: email@example.com
2. Include in your email the name of the range (or bespoke design) and also include as much relevant information as you can such as date, location, names, times etc - we'll let you know if we need additional info such as delivery address.
3. Once we have all the details to begin work, you can expect a watermarked proof within 3-4 days.
4. Once you have looked over your initial proof, reply with any amendments.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR ANY MISSPELT WORDS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION.
(We are serious, look we wrote in capitals and bold! Any changes after we sent off to print will be charged as a new job)
5. Payment in full is required before any job is sent off to print. We will send you payment details via email.
6. Delivery time once designs have been signed off is roughly 5-7 days. UK delivery is FREE.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make payment?
We accept a variety of payment methods including BACS transfer, Paypal, Apple Pay and Cheque. All payment info will be included in your invoice. Payment is required before going to print.
How long will my order take?
After we have your initial request, you will receive a proof within 3-4 days. Once all amendments have been made and the job has been signed off, delivery will be within 5-7 days.
How many changes can I make?
We don't like to put a limit on this as we want you to be 100% satisfied with your finished product. Try and get as much info across to us in your initial email to save time.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
Orders can be cancelled anytime before going to print. As we require payment in full before going to print, there can be no refunds after this time.
What type of card will be used?
Unless stated otherwise, the card we print on is Silk, 350gsm. (Other options such as Matt, Gloss etc are available on request)